Friday, November 14, 2008

MiMa and Playdough


Ben had recently started playing with playdough. He mostly likes to take it out of the container and put it back in the container. He uses the stamps every now and then. Since he is a messy little kid, the playdough and him get along great. He has also started to call me MiMa instead of Mommy. He has reversed the syllables of Mommy. I am not very thrilled with it because I am not a grandmother. My husband thinks it is hilarious and is encouraging MiMa use. In both their cases, I hope this phase will pass soon. I am sure Ben's phase will pass, but I have little hope for my Husband.

1 comment:

Kate Bright said...

Ah, buck up Grandma! After all, the kids always like Grandma best anyway, right? Heh. But I think you can relax...you look great and maybe lil' Gerry will set Ben straight.